Tuesday 9 March 2010

Musing...

I know I haven't spent as much time as I should have on this project. It does bother me.
However, now I have got a few other projects out of the way I've been thinking....
I was sent a great piece of music by Sonny that I subseqently played on my podcast and I was taken by the quality of the recording.

It was recorded at Pinna studios in London and sound fantastic.

Thanks to people's generosity and belief I have a few hundred in the Vinyl Project account.
Should I go ahead and begin recording?
Should I?

2 comments:

  1. So many questions...

    How does your business plan look like?
    Will there only be 250 copies? Ever?
    How will you record? Multitrack or twotrack? No NR, DolbySR, DolbyS? How many generations from the source signal to the masterdisc? dmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My business plan looks like this......

    No, the plan is to press 1000 but have a limited edition 250 pre-paid with extras such as pictures, initial recordings, original signed artwork ect.

    Multi track live, perhaps infront of an invited audience.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to pledge £10 and own one of the 250 limited edition albums just email me at thevinylproject@nicktann.co.uk
Alternatively, you can pay now by clicking the PayPal button at the top left of the page.