Wednesday 16 September 2009

So Far, So Good

And so far it is good, very good!
When I started this project I was on holiday from work and had plenty of time to devote to this. Now I am back at work, time is now not as plentiful as it was hence the lack of updates. Not and excuse but an explanation.
That said I shall tell you the latest. After contacting the great analogapartment about the project, they wrote a great piece about it. This plus another article here has resulted in more people subscribing and more interest generally mainly form America but also from http://twitter.com/charlesanthony_in Swindon!



I've finished the press release and am now investigating who would be the best people to send it to. My plan is to 
keep it local to me initially (Southampton) then spread from there. I know a few local media types and have asked for their advice.


I have a few other schemes and things but I'm trying to mention things that I have done, not what I want to do as I think that's a more positive approach.



I would appreciate any ideas, however crazy and impractical.



I'd also like to thank all of you who have contributed so far, whether it be by contributing 
money, ideas, support or all 
three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to pledge £10 and own one of the 250 limited edition albums just email me at thevinylproject@nicktann.co.uk
Alternatively, you can pay now by clicking the PayPal button at the top left of the page.